How to get more subscribers

SpringFromMinecraft

Rising User
Feb 16, 2016
YouTube
Well...To be honest Subscribers really arent inportant, the amount you have just shows how many fans you have, you should focus on your views rather than subs,Views are really the most inportant aspect of your channels. That is why things like Subsriber apps, and sub for sub is useless, people will subscribe but in most cases you wont have any more views, this is just my opinion, if someone else thinks differently thats fine.

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
yes getting good at editing and getting a new mic can help ur videos out but getting more subscribers well it depends how people think about ur video and now u can do great video with good editing and people might like that again it depends upon the people and u don't have to work on just getting more subscribers....I also did wanted more subs when I started out and then soon I realised that its more than just getting subs its about having fun and giving quality time to the viewers and make them laugh and so that they can have a good time as well and also to build a community

FallenShogun

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Oct 12, 2014
YouTube
The best way to get subscribers is to follow them in the street with a megaphone, and if live chat has taught me anything, go up to them and yell that they should sub to you, and then complain that no-one helps you when they look at you confused.

Feb 9, 2016
Balkan
YouTube
Dude, all those are very important if you do gaming videos, vlogs or you do some like that. If you don't have a good quality camera and mic no one will want to hear or watch you, also during that you need to max your video editing skills. Than you need some marketing skills to get more popular... Popular = Views, Views = Subscribers, Subscribers = Views. Good luck, and have fun :)!

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
Dude, all those are very important if you do gaming videos, vlogs or you do some like that. If you don't have a good quality camera and mic no one will want to hear or watch you, also during that you need to max your video editing skills. Than you need some marketing skills to get more popular... Popular = Views, Views = Subscribers, Subscribers = Views. Good luck, and have fun :)!

if that was so that you MUST have good quality. then I didn't had any subs. the most important thing is what you gonna show and how. if that's awesome then you're already good enough

The Gaming Heretic

Well-Known User
Aug 1, 2014
YouTube
The fallacy in this is that the assumption that it is one thing that will get you more subscribers. That it's a focus on 'Social media' or that it's the 'audio' or the 'editting'. I've recently started a curriculum For Video Creators that I am working through (and may do a review on here for people) - that effectively talks about how its the whole package. Your channel - including your banner, your thumbnails, your titles, your videos.. everything is a store front.. It takes everything in precision to get subscribers and get views.

Feb 9, 2016
Balkan
YouTube
if that was so that you MUST have good quality. then I didn't had any subs. the most important thing is what you gonna show and how. if that's awesome then you're already good enough

Bro then look at my channel and look at yours, if you say that quality didn't bring subscribers than you will never reach more subs than now... What you gonna show in low quality = low subscribers, What you gonna show in high quality = high subscribers its easy to say but hard to do. You need to learn more about marketing and you will be more succesful. Marketing it's not just ads or banners...

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
Bro then look at my channel and look at yours, if you say that quality didn't bring subscribers than you will never reach more subs than now... What you gonna show in low quality = low subscribers, What you gonna show in high quality = high subscribers its easy to say but hard to do. You need to learn more about marketing and you will be more succesful. Marketing it's not just ads or banners...

you didn't get so many subs because of quality. but because people could found you earlier. there are peole out here that has 10 times better quality than me and they have even less subs than me. and if you think you can get subs with good quality only then you're wrong. if the video himself is bad and the subject too and everything exept for the quality: then still nobody wil like it. and never reach more? never say never about that. it's not like you can see the future what's gonna happen.

Feb 9, 2016
Balkan
YouTube
you didn't get so many subs because of quality. but because people could found you earlier. there are peole out here that has 10 times better quality than me and they have even less subs than me. and if you think you can get subs with good quality only then you're wrong. if the video himself is bad and the subject too and everything exept for the quality: then still nobody wil like it. and never reach more? never say never about that. it's not like you can see the future what's gonna happen.

Dude when i started also i had 0 subscribers, always start it's our main problem. Listen your friends who have some little more sucess then you and take that like lesson. I'm not here to say you are bad i'm good, i want to help you, him, her i want to help to everyone here. I give you a free "tip" and you say that it's bullsh*t and you know much more than me. I got a lot of certificates for marketing and stuff like that, now you say i don't know anything? If you are going with this mind like you know everything future for you it's over. Sorry if i hurt you but you need to learn from your friends! And you want to say that 150 subscribers are lot? 20% there it's your friends, 50% it's guys from your town and other 30% it's guys who "had" a lot of better quality than you (facepalm).

Last edited:

L28ET

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 9, 2015
Sydney, Australia
YouTube
To get more people to reach your content, you'll need to think outside the box. Try searching the supposed 'title' or keywords of an upcoming video, and if the search is packed full of similar titles, don't even bother, just ditch it. Try uploading videos that can reach a large audience while staying out of the usual crowd. For my most popular video, at the time of posting, there was only one other video that had similar contents. Thumbnails also play a big role in gaining views (and eventually subscribers). They need to be flashy and aesthetically pleasing to encourage potential viewers to check it out. Just about everything can contribute to getting subscribers, and since YouTube is such a large platform with thousands upon thousands of content creators, luck can play a major role in this.