How To Make Gaming Content Better?

TheGamingMinion

Rising User
May 4, 2015
YouTube
I have 190 Subs, and I am looking forward to 200. At the moment I think my channel is doing really well, but I need some tips on how to make my content better.

1tzHazey

New User
Oct 9, 2015
I just watched your FIFA Videos on the channel I like them, honestly I'm not sure if you can make the content better? It's good atm :)

ScotiBot

Freedom! Member
Sep 30, 2015
Yeovil
YouTube
id say patience mate. if your putting out good stuff sooner or later you'll get more active subs but something like that takes time. I only have 5 subs at the moment my main goal is 10 subs with 100 views but I'm not gonna fret over it as I'm having fun videoing what I do which is the important thing right?

P.S I enjoyed the call of duty kill montage

Seagull on a Church Top

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 7, 2015
North East of England
YouTube
OK, so here are some things you could do to improve, keep in mind im being picky and your channel is good as it is but everyone has room for improvement right?
1. Your channel art is a bit basic, it needs to stand out and tell people what your channel is about, in your case fifa and CoD mainly.
2. Your picture is a bit hard to read, maybe make it a minion or something, try and keep everything in touch with you name.
3. Make thumbnails for every video and try to make them a bit neater, the ones you currently have are a bit all over the place. There are tons of videos on youtube showing you how to make proffesional thumbnails.
4. Get social media if you're allowed. You should definately get things like facebook, instagram, twitter, reddit etc. These will boost your viewer base dramatically (as long as you're active on them).

Thats pretty much everything I could find :)

LanokirX

Respected User
Feb 9, 2016
Värnamo, Sweden
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Checked out a bit, and from what I saw did you have good videos and content. : ) As some said, keep it regularly and be active, and it will definitely attract more people and subs. It's a hard work. c:

And awesome to see you now almost 250 subs, from 190 when you made the thread! : D GG!