How/what softwares you use to edit?

Jakylikgaming

Rising User
Feb 13, 2016
YouTube
So.. yes.. editing this great tool to make your videos diffrent and unique. Ive just managed to get(hopefully) my editing going on becouse of windows N and Win10 version problems. So far i've used youtubes editor but you cant do much more than cut your videos with it(or i just dont know how to). The question is what software you guys use? Should i go for full editing like music, sound effects and pictures to create something spectacular!? What is too much? :D
I use Premiere Pro, After Effects, and Photoshop

Triage 3

Rising User
Feb 3, 2016
Virginia
YouTube
For video edits i use Premire pro CC and for any edits that are needed to the audio such as background noise i use Adobe Audition. i render out the videos with Media Encoder.

LanokirX

Respected User
Feb 9, 2016
Värnamo, Sweden
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Feels like everyone is using Sony Vegas and Photoshop while I'm stuck with Filmora Wondershare since it was the only one I could afford when I started. OTL

Not that I mind it, it works okay, but you can't make the amazing edits and things as you can do with Sony Vegas and such high quality programs. :)

Lakes

Rising User
Feb 2, 2016
Finland
YouTube
I would like to get some good editor. At this moment i'm using Windows movie editor and it seems my recorded voice gets silenced when i render with it. Also video quality kinda fades away :D but hey! you get what you pay for :D and in this case it's pile of steaming... I dont have money for any video editors at this moment but i've been dreaming about Premiere Pro ;) hopefully some day...

Banana Capon

Rising User
Mar 8, 2015
YouTube
Like most of people here I use Sony Vegas as well. I think it's very beginner's friendly because me, a person without any editing experience before, learned to use it very quickly!

K.A.Nordic

New User
Freedom! Member
Aug 14, 2015
Norway
YouTube
I am in a opensource period, so now i use Blender for video editing, gimp for thumbnails and OBS for recording/livestreaming. Its fun but quite painfull to learn, especially belder for video :)

Stelgim

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 4, 2016
Norway
www.stelgim.com
YouTube
I would like to get some good editor. At this moment i'm using Windows movie editor and it seems my recorded voice gets silenced when i render with it. Also video quality kinda fades away :D but hey! you get what you pay for :D and in this case it's pile of steaming... I dont have money for any video editors at this moment but i've been dreaming about Premiere Pro ;) hopefully some day...

The first video editing program I used back in the day was Windows Movie Maker. It didn't do much, but then again the quality wasn't bad for that time on YouTube (480p etc), I used it all the time until I ordered Sony Vegas Pro 11. Upgraded then to the newest, and it's now v.13

Now, it's not something you really need when starting out, I can't even use all the tools it comes with yet due to my own inexperience. But it works well with what I do.

Premiere Pro is a program I want to test out myself, hope you get it one day! :D