Entertainment Howdy!

zombietom

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 27, 2017
www.thecryptocrew.com
YouTube
Hello, I finally took the plunge and joined Freedom! ...mulled it over for months. For those who don't know me and I'm guessing many don't, I'm an author, film maker and cryptozoologist. I founded my research group (The Crypto Crew) in 2011 but have been doing research for well over 20 years. I like to investigate bigfoot, ufos, and the paranormal. I have made several documentary films and been in a few TV type shows. I also like to play video games, when I have the time, and I like to hike and love the outdoors. I live in the blue grass state of Kentucky!!!! yee haw!

Everyone have a great day!!

Tom

VoiaGmer

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 27, 2015
YouTube
D_JW_R
That's pretty cool! Living in OR, I used to be into Bigfoot a lot^^ Nonetheless, welcome to the forums! Be sure to put your channel in your profile settings so it'll show up in your posts. :)

Reactions: zombietom

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hello, I finally took the plunge and joined Freedom! ...mulled it over for months. For those who don't know me and I'm guessing many don't, I'm an author, film maker and cryptozoologist. I founded my research group (The Crypto Crew) in 2011 but have been doing research for well over 20 years. I like to investigate bigfoot, ufos, and the paranormal. I have made several documentary films and been in a few TV type shows. I also like to play video games, when I have the time, and I like to hike and love the outdoors. I live in the blue grass state of Kentucky!!!! yee haw!

Everyone have a great day!!

Tom
Welcome to the Community :)

I always used to watch such things on Discovery, still interesting subjects to watch :)

zombietom

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 27, 2017
www.thecryptocrew.com
YouTube
I fixed the YT link ..I had the whole address in there ..I should have known better ..ran a gaming clan for years and it was that way. lol getting old I guess. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1501180760][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to the Community :)

I always used to watch such things on Discovery, still interesting subjects to watch :)
Very interesting and sometimes scary. I'm currently working a documentary about a haunted jail. We have done several investigations ...very creepy.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I fixed the YT link ..I had the whole address in there ..I should have known better ..ran a gaming clan for years and it was that way. lol getting old I guess. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1501180760][/DOUBLEPOST]
Very interesting and sometimes scary. I'm currently working a documentary about a haunted jail. We have done several investigations ...very creepy.
Love those Haunted things. Seen several documentary about Ships and houses, scary indeed.