Gaming Hows it goin gamers!

Pungz Gaming

New User
Feb 17, 2016
YouTube
Hi everyone my name is Tim. Im from Europe(Slovenia).I found freedom on youtube when i searched youtube networks that help grow small channels.I decided to join the forums to see what people are talking about, get some tips on growing my channel and making a nice gaming community. I love playing video games and playing hockey. My favorite food is pizza (pizza is love pizza is life). I started youtube because i wanted to be like Pewds or Markiplier who both have a great fanbase and an awesome fan community (which id also love to achive). I have a small gaming channel called PungzGaming on which i post gaming videos. I play games that i like or are sugessted to me. Curently im doing a Minecraft story mode playthrough and the story is amazing (but i am open for suggestions on what to play). I have an uploading schedule which can be found on my Fb page but too keep it shot i upolad every other day. Ive sadly been absent from my channel due to medical complications but im back and i cant wait to upload again probably on friday.Id love if any of you wonderful people would check my channel out and leave some feedback :3.

youtube channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeCGhrQsQVVGU3rGdJZpSiQ

I would put the Im new badge here but the link seems to be broken for me :/

Reactions: RitzieRitz

natesmith1016

Feb 9, 2016
YouTube
Hi everyone my name is Tim. Im from Europe(Slovenia).I found freedom on youtube when i searched youtube networks that help grow small channels.I decided to join the forums to see what people are talking about, get some tips on growing my channel and making a nice gaming community. I love playing video games and playing hockey. My favorite food is pizza (pizza is love pizza is life). I started youtube because i wanted to be like Pewds or Markiplier who both have a great fanbase and an awesome fan community (which id also love to achive). I have a small gaming channel called PungzGaming on which i post gaming videos. I play games that i like or are sugessted to me. Curently im doing a Minecraft story mode playthrough and the story is amazing (but i am open for suggestions on what to play). I have an uploading schedule which can be found on my Fb page but too keep it shot i upolad every other day. Ive sadly been absent from my channel due to medical complications but im back and i cant wait to upload again probably on friday.Id love if any of you wonderful people would check my channel out and leave some feedback :3.

Nice channel, I subbed, check out my channel!

Pungz Gaming

New User
Feb 17, 2016
YouTube
Reactions: Prology

Pungz Gaming

New User
Feb 17, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the Community!

Keep up the content and you will eventually grow into someone well known. Pizza is good, definitely if it has bacon or chicken on it.

Do check out my channel, and if you like the content help me reach my goal. Thanks!
Well now you are 1 sub closer to your goal :D

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
To be honest the weather is very bad this time of the year. Thank you for your help and yes Minecraft story mode is alot of fun. Also thanks for the subscribe button trick :D

your sub button shows an error , make sure to copy the last part of your YouTube link and not all of it.

Ah everyone is having bad weather atm , it sucks :(

RitzieRitz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 11, 2016
Ontario, Canada
YouTube
ritaglobe

Welcome to the community! Minecraft Story Mode is an awesome game. I haven't done a play-through on my channel, but I have to admit that I was toying with the idea. With that said, I do play a lot of Minecraft. :) I'm terribly sorry to hear about your medical complications. Back issues are not fun. I speak from personal experience on that one. I truly hope you are feeling better soon!! Welcome again. :)

Reactions: Pungz Gaming