Brian Davis

New User
Jun 26, 2016
How's it going you guys, my name is Bryan and I am a 17 year old male. I make gaming commentary videos that I believe are funny, but others probably have different opinions. I play many games on PC but I don't record games from console. I like to record with friends, but it's so hard to find people to collaborate with. I'm trying to do this YouTube thing, but not many support me in real life so it's a bit hard to keep myself going. I've been doing YouTube videos for 2 years now almost 3 and I've made a couple hundred videos. I make everything myself and try my best. So yepp that's all I have I suppose ^-^
Stay Kawaii,
~123Bryan321

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
How's it going you guys, my name is Bryan and I am a 17 year old male. I make gaming commentary videos that I believe are funny, but others probably have different opinions. I play many games on PC but I don't record games from console. I like to record with friends, but it's so hard to find people to collaborate with. I'm trying to do this YouTube thing, but not many support me in real life so it's a bit hard to keep myself going. I've been doing YouTube videos for 2 years now almost 3 and I've made a couple hundred videos. I make everything myself and try my best. So yepp that's all I have I suppose ^-^
Stay Kawaii,
~123Bryan321
It's going swell for my Bryan, how are you adjusting to Freedom so far? Recording with friends is nice to start off with! Why is it harder for you to find others to collaborate with?

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Stay Kawaii,
~123Bryan321

Welcome to the family Brian, I know how you feel in support in real life but thank god for some my friend and my mom but any way what games do your play?