how's my life story

aladeen gaming

Rising User
Jul 16, 2015
YouTube
I was once just like "the average person". Then in 2013 I had a seizure, stopped breathing, and went into a coma for a couple days. I woke up and was in ICU for a week. I later found out that I'm epileptic and have brain cancer and had to go through chemo for 16 months. I started getting really active on YouTube to take my mind off of the things that were going on around me. When the doctor looked me right in the eyes and said " you have cancer", I just wanted to forget I heard that and think it was a dream. I use YouTube as a way,as previously stated, to keep my mind off of the things going on around me and for people to show their support such as fellow passengers of the cancer train. On my channel, every now and then when I do commentaries, I talk a little bit about my journey and what kind of a hell I had to go through. It would mean so much to me if at least one caring person reading this would subscribe to show that some people out there actually care about what some of us out there actually have to go through. I was lucky enough to be given the opportunity to go down to New Mexico because of my problems and go on a hunt on Montosa Ranch. If you choose to, you may go to my channel this weekend as I talk about my trip down there and how kind all of them were. Please, it woul mean so much to me, if you would go to my channel and hit that subscribe button to show your support to someone who has gone through some rough stuff and had a hard past couple years. My goal is to reach 150 supporters by the end of June.

aladeen gaming

Rising User
Jul 16, 2015
YouTube
Damn... Sounds rough man.
Good luck on the road ahead.
yup, it really sucked. Constant in and out of the hospital still. I was in the hospital 2 weeks ago for surgery to have my port removed(a surgically placed device for chemo therapy) and am now free to do most things. my body just constantly hurts ever since starting chemo though which really sucks