Gaming I am an Osmonaut and I am going to explore gaming

Osmonaut

New User
Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
YouTube
Hi and thank you for coming. I have quite a long history on Youtube. I now started a new channel because I feel like I have to talk about games with someone. I am so passionate gamer and I have quite huge knowledge of games. I want to bring more open-mindedness to people and really fight against console wars. I have now been making videos for this channel for six months now. I have tried many things now but haven't really got more followers. I think I really need feedback to get better. I have now been now practicing a lot and I have noticed that I have improved a lot from the beginning and I am ready to work more. If you are interested please check my channel and maybe give me some feedback.
¨
Thank you for reading and keep exploring!

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey Pal ! well there are a ton of gamers on here so you can talk to them about anything really and there is a discussion forum as well :)

I hope this new channel of yours does well ! all you can do is practice like you have and you will see people come and have a look at your channel :)

best of luck

Nordic Chronicles

Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Jun 8, 2014
U.S.A, Illinois.
Hey there! From the sounds of it, you have a deep passion for games and the game industry in general, and your even going to try to do something to improve the closed-mindedness of the console wars which happen every console release(Trust me, I dislike console wars aswell) by showing them that it is good to be open-minded towards the consoles, after all each console has a pro and a con :).
My suggestion to you, is expand your network in which people can hear about you. Twitter,Facebook(page), and even Reddit or blogging sites would surely help even a little to get yourself recognized. Either way, as Prology mentioned, there are alot of gamers on Freedom, and I'm sure if you have any questions, they would be willing to help :). (Including me :p)

Keep it up on youtube, and just have fun on it! That is always important :).
Best of luck!

Osmonaut

New User
Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
YouTube
Thanks for the really kind and helpful answers. Seriously I am really blown away how amazing this community is! I am now really motivated and ready to work really hard. THANK YOU!