Tech I Am New In Freedom! Community

Rahul Baskey

New User
Freedom! Member
Hello Huys What's Up And How Is It Going? I Am Rahul Baskey Joined Few Days Or Hours Ago. It's So Good And Amazing To Be A Part Of This Community. I Heared A Lot About Freedom! And Always Want To Join It And I Am So Happy That Now I Am A Registered And Approved User In Freedom! Community. And It's Nice To Meet You All PResent Over Here.

Marchman_97

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 5, 2016
Philadelphia, PA
YouTube
Manny19_97
Hello Huys What's Up And How Is It Going? I Am Rahul Baskey Joined Few Days Or Hours Ago. It's So Good And Amazing To Be A Part Of This Community. I Heared A Lot About Freedom! And Always Want To Join It And I Am So Happy That Now I Am A Registered And Approved User In Freedom! Community. And It's Nice To Meet You All PResent Over Here.
Welcome to freedom my friend! It's awesome to meet you too because I love interacting with people and I hope you do too! Freedom is an amazing community where you would meet amazing people and grow your youtube channel slowly, but surely :). That' George's slogan, "Slowly, but surely." make sure to check out the George show because you'll learn alot from him, he's amazing!

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

Please may you edit your post with a little bit more about yourself, follow the template here.

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.

Reactions: Rahul Baskey

Dezy

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 8, 2016
New Orleans
YouTube
d3zydration
Hullo, friend! Welcome to the Freedom Family! °˖✧◝(^▿^)◜✧˖°

We're all super friendly around here, so never be afraid to ask around for tips or collaborations or anything like that.
Also, I'd recommend putting your channel link into your signature so that it's easier for people to find. Not to mention, you can dress it up and make it as eye-catching as you like. It may also be a good idea to give us some more information on who you are and what kind of channel you run so we can better get to know the personality behind the screen.

Best of luck to you! ♡ ♡ ♡