Gaming I have 30-40 subs and looking for growth through interaction

Mattanomaly

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 28, 2016
YouTube
I make comedy based gameplays with a fast paced editing style :).
Open to suggestions on our content.
No one below the age of 16 please :)

X

XGO INJECTION

Hey I would like to maybe do a collaboration with you. My skype is XGOINJECTION if you wanna contact me! Thanks!

X

XGO INJECTION

I don't have any next gen (PS4,Xbox One). I only have Xbox 360 and PC. I play
Garry's Mod, Free Games, COD, CS:GO(not good at it haha). I will play almost anything

Mattanomaly

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 28, 2016
YouTube
I don't have any next gen (PS4,Xbox One). I only have Xbox 360 and PC. I play
Garry's Mod, Free Games, COD, CS:GO(not good at it haha). I will play almost anything
I've got a PC :D we could probably sort something out ! You should watch some of my videos to see how I am if you know what I mean and I'll watch some of yours and we can figure out where to go for there :) ?

TGPGaming

Jun 6, 2016
YouTube
Hey buddy ill be interrested to do some gaming collaborations together. My skype = TheGremlinsParadise
you can add me if you want

Cheers

Rebel Skeptik

Rising User
Jun 8, 2016
Portugal
YouTube
I have PS4 and... Mac... Don't get me wrong, I love Mac, but I'm kinda short on cash to buy Mac games. Anyway... I also make some comedy (is it funny?) gaming walkthroughs and reviews, and some other idiotic BS, but I've just started, I will check your channels out, promise, pinky swear, but... in fact, no but, could you just check mine out and give me some short review? or a large one if you want to, I'm not picky. Well, I am but... F it, I'll just go check yours out and please, do the same for me, if anyone's interested, maybe we can do something... although I don't really know how, maybe record it through Skype? I'm really... annoying tho...