Subscriber Milestone I hit 150 subscribers!

MrmappyINOF

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 25, 2014
YouTube
OneGrnd
So I woke up this morning (at 12PM ofc) and found that overnight, my YouTube channel had hit 150 subscribers. It's been a long time since I hit a milestone on YouTube since all of last year my channel was pretty much dormant but two months ago I started uploading three times a week and working incredibly hard on my content.

I have to thank the people at MGN (the division of Freedom that I'm currently part of) and Freedom for helping me out with the channel (especially Frosted Fricks who's seen my channel plenty of times in the past two months)

Purpleoak

Freedom! Member
Mar 30, 2017
Alabama
YouTube
willie_nutter
So I woke up this morning (at 12PM ofc) and found that overnight, my YouTube channel had hit 150 subscribers. It's been a long time since I hit a milestone on YouTube since all of last year my channel was pretty much dormant but two months ago I started uploading three times a week and working incredibly hard on my content.

I have to thank the people at MGN (the division of Freedom that I'm currently part of) and Freedom for helping me out with the channel (especially Frosted Fricks who's seen my channel plenty of times in the past two months)
Good job bud :D soon you will be at 200