i lost a sub :(

HungryGrizz

Freedom! Member
Oct 1, 2015
YouTube
Losing subs is hard getting dislikes is hard but for me it is just more fuel and motivation to make better videos!

Dylucke

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 5, 2016
The Netherlands
YouTube
The first time i noticed this it stung a little because you start thinking that your the cause and have to fix it but after a while you'll notice it's just the way of things.

Bakka Zigzag

Feb 4, 2016
YouTube
It comes with the territory of being a YouTuber. We all lose one or two every now and then mainly because these subs tend to be dead channels that YouTube removes.

Tecroid

New User
Jun 20, 2016
YouTube
Losing subscribers is part of being a YouTuber. Sometimes, it has nothing to do with your content. People simply unsubscribe because they have found a different interest.

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
only one sub? don't worry. it's only one guy who didn't like your video's anymore. if you create good content then you wil get that one sub back later and even more subs wil be added. besides we can always help you and support you if you need it

nailsunleashed

Rising User
Jul 13, 2016
YouTube
This is bound to happen no matter how large or small a YouTube channel you have. Don't let it get you down. Just keep on creating and don't worry about numbers.:confused: Good luck!