Service I make Thumbnails, Channel art, and Profile Pics for FREE

TheBallisticBadger

Freedom! Member
Mar 26, 2016
YouTube
Hello Freedom! Community, I make FREE Thumbnails, Channel art, and Profile Pics!
All you have to do is contact me on skype - a.eddings112000
We will work from there :D

GamingWithIceNova

Rising User
Dec 30, 2015
Pinole,CA
YouTube
I need a Logo and Banner ASAP for my group channel with my IRL friends GeckoGaming and KingKakeandFriends!
Logo
So for the logo make 1/3 of it Orange which would say King on the left. On the middle make it 1/3 of Green which would say Gecko. Then 1/3 of the right will be Blue saying Nova. So 1/3 Orange(Left), 1/3 Green(Middle) and 1/3 Blue(Right). Orange will say King, Green will say Gecko and Blue will say Nova! Once you are done please send it to me via EMAIL! [email protected] is my email!

Banner
Just like the logo make it 1/3 Orange(Left), 1/3 Green(Middle) and 1/3 Blue(Right). On the left which is Orange make it say King with this minecraft model! Download the PNG file below the GIF!
http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/agent-jameson-locke---halo-5-guardians/
On the middle which is Green make it say Gecko and put a Team Fortress 2 Pyro holding either the regular flamethrower or the backburner!
On the right which is Blue make it say Nova with a CS:GO CT/T aiming an AWP on the left side to the Pyro and the Halo 5:Guardians skin so it would make it look like that the CT/T is going to kill both the Pyro and Halo:Guardian skin on the head! Once you are done please send it to me via EMAIL! [email protected] is my email!

If you would like to see the group channel go here!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb3HAA2Ao7jAHmtOc3GFqOg?sub_confirmation=1

TheBallisticBadger

Freedom! Member
Mar 26, 2016
YouTube
I need a Logo and Banner ASAP for my group channel with my IRL friends GeckoGaming and KingKakeandFriends!
Logo
So for the logo make 1/3 of it Orange which would say King on the left. On the middle make it 1/3 of Green which would say Gecko. Then 1/3 of the right will be Blue saying Nova. So 1/3 Orange(Left), 1/3 Green(Middle) and 1/3 Blue(Right). Orange will say King, Green will say Gecko and Blue will say Nova! Once you are done please send it to me via EMAIL! [email protected] is my email!

Banner
Just like the logo make it 1/3 Orange(Left), 1/3 Green(Middle) and 1/3 Blue(Right). On the left which is Orange make it say King with this minecraft model! Download the PNG file below the GIF!
http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/agent-jameson-locke---halo-5-guardians/
On the middle which is Green make it say Gecko and put a Team Fortress 2 Pyro holding either the regular flamethrower or the backburner!
On the right which is Blue make it say Nova with a CS:GO CT/T aiming an AWP on the left side to the Pyro and the Halo 5:Guardians skin so it would make it look like that the CT/T is going to kill both the Pyro and Halo:Guardian skin on the head! Once you are done please send it to me via EMAIL! [email protected] is my email!

If you would like to see the group channel go here!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb3HAA2Ao7jAHmtOc3GFqOg?sub_confirmation=1
Wouldnt it be better if the logo was from top to bottom instead of left to right? Like you have it now.

Pitchblackwolf

Freedom! Member
May 27, 2016
YouTube
Do you think you would be able to make me a new banner art and profile pic for my channel? For the banner I want a couple different characters from games going across the whole thing. (Games like BO3, Halo, GTA, Battlefield, Roblox, Garry's Mod, CS:GO, Minecraft etc etc with my YT name (Pitchblackwolf) going across the whole thing, if they all don't fit you can just pick a couple. It doesn't matter to me which ones) And for my profile pic, could you make a full wolf, not just the head, that's black and blue like my pic now? The design doesn't have to be the same, just as long as it looks cool! :) my skype is jakes.ryan