Solved I may not be partnered with Freedom! anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BaccaPlaysGaming

Rising User
Sep 17, 2014
YouTube
My freedom dashboard says "You are missing out on potential revenue. One or more of your channels in your Freedom! account is not yet partnered with Youtube. Follow this to learn how to monetize your channels. Clearly I am partnered because it shows my one and only channel's statistics but it still says this, when I go to youtube however, I dont see that it says I am partnered with Freedom anymore, Can anyone help with this problem?

GamerwithLyme

Yes I Do Have Lyme
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
May 12, 2014
Ontario Canada
YouTube
GamerwithLyme
Heartbeat does not show that you are monetized by Freedom

Do you have any copyright strikes?

Upvote 0

Darth_Tribal

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 16, 2014
YouTube
matt_wasteland
I'm having the same problem with my band's channel and also my guitar channel. I've also seen quite a few other people with this problem as well. I don't know what's happening and everyone I've spoken to hasn't helped at all. They've just stated the obvious like as posted above... ^

Upvote 0

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Upvote 0

BaccaPlaysGaming

Rising User
Sep 17, 2014
YouTube
Heartbeat does not show that you are monetized by Freedom

Do you have any copyright strikes?
I do not have any copyright strilkes and at the time that video may have actually not been monetized.[DOUBLEPOST=1445357562][/DOUBLEPOST]
I had the same it is a bug/glitch but no worries. For me it showed a couple days and then it was back to normal ;)
Ok thank you![DOUBLEPOST=1445357994][/DOUBLEPOST]
This page will tell you if you are partnered or not https://www.youtube.com/features

A large number of Freedom partners were unlinked from Freedom a while ago see https://freedom.community.tm/threads/why-was-my-channel-unlinked-from-freedom.155129/

You should be able to rejoin as long as your channel is in good standing and has no copyright content, just contact the support team here to request to be re-partnered http://freedom.support.tm/support/tickets/new
I created a ticket, hopefully it will be resolved soon

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Darth_Tribal

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 16, 2014
YouTube
matt_wasteland
Either way, you should have been notified as to why this should have happened. (Read the contract).
I've just had 2 of my accounts removed from the network. One of the channels is for reasons I strongly disagree with as it's completely unfair and blown way out of proportion (Two, yes two 3rd party 'matches', and not 'strikes'...matches).
The other is for unknown reasons but apparently it's something to do with YouTube deactivating my monetisation for absolutely no reason and seeming to give me a 6 month ban from monetising... No terms broken, no copyright issues, nothing. Yet Freedom refuses to help with that.
I wasn't contacted about either of these, I had to contact the support and I'm now talking to the head of the department.
But if I were you, just remember that Freedom is meant to work FOR YOU, not the other way around.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.