GFX Request I need a "2D" animator! {ASAP}

EnderGamingProductions

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2015
YouTube
Hello! I am doing a new series on my channel for default Minecraft and I am looking for someone to create an intro for me. Specifically for the series. It does have to be crazily complex, I will link example down below. But it would be awesome to find someone who would do it for free. Thanks!

Discord: EnderGamingFilms#0892

Examples:
One I made -> https://www.instagram.com/p/BZXwLHzAc22/
One someone else made ->

AustinCreates24

Respected User
Nov 1, 2017
YouTube
Hello! I'd love to help you out. I really would. but I can't do it for totally free. an animation takes a lot of time and effort.

EnderGamingProductions

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2015
YouTube
Hello! I'd love to help you out. I really would. but I can't do it for totally free. an animation takes a lot of time and effort.
Well, sorry. I cannot pay because of two reasons; I don't have a job, and I do not have any money... I used ti be a GFX designer for someone but they disappeared.

Secondly, you don't need to animate it... If you through me an illustrator file or after effect file with everything in there I can animate it myself.

PS: It does not have to be original art! (My example above, the one I did. All I did was make the cloud and smoke particles, everything else was vector art)