I need a free voice changer

Pyro TurtleGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 9, 2016
Texas
YouTube
I'm working on an animation series and I would like to voice act in it but don't want it to sound just like me, considering i also voice act in my other animations commentary, etc. So I would like to know if any of you know about any good, free voice changer. i need something that's good enough to make it a bit difficult to tell its me. (sorry if I'm asking too much. I am not very good at finding programs)

GlowingDude

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
YouTube
Glowing_Dude
Well this is just a thought but why not use audio manipulating softwares like audacity...etc.You can always add more bass to your sound or change the pitch or change it in maaaaaany aspects
This is just an alternative to getting a voice changer coz well i believe that those thing cost a little of money which i assume you dont have coz you are asking for a free one(no offense)

Pyro TurtleGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 9, 2016
Texas
YouTube
Well this is just a thought but why not use audio manipulating softwares like audacity...etc.You can always add more bass to your sound or change the pitch or change it in maaaaaany aspects
This is just an alternative to getting a voice changer coz well i believe that those thing cost a little of money which i assume you dont have coz you are asking for a free one(no offense)
I have tried audacity before but it has always sounded like a manipulated voice, and I'm willing to buy something but I'm a bit financial challenged at the moment so nothing over like $10.

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
The point of a voice actor is to be able to put on many different voices without the use of software altering.
Work on some accents or tones that are polar to your regular voice.