VFX Request I Need Intros For My Let Plays :)

mark street 2

Apr 17, 2014
United States
YouTube
CloseKoR
Hey there!

I know that posting something with "Free" in it wont exactly excite many people, but I would like to know if anyone can help me with making some video intros for my lets plays, its just I dont generally have enough time to get a really nice simple intro in the exact way I want it but also get to have the rest of the video to par performance if that makes sense?

Really I would just like something simplistic, like not insane like loud music huge animation, just dumbed down stuff that I could play with when needed to fit whatever songs I have possibly I dunno im still thinking about it haha. But please contact me if you are interested because I would really love to chat about it!

mark street 2

Apr 17, 2014
United States
YouTube
CloseKoR
Well at this point the only for sure game is minecraft lol. I'm gonna try and do a fire watch lets play and a
Kona lets play too, I haven't gotten every game planned out that I'd like to do one for, but those are the three I know that I'm gonna try and do!

FilmChiefs

Respected User
Oct 31, 2014
Hey there!

I know that posting something with "Free" in it wont exactly excite many people, but I would like to know if anyone can help me with making some video intros for my lets plays, its just I dont generally have enough time to get a really nice simple intro in the exact way I want it but also get to have the rest of the video to par performance if that makes sense?

Really I would just like something simplistic, like not insane like loud music huge animation, just dumbed down stuff that I could play with when needed to fit whatever songs I have possibly I dunno im still thinking about it haha. But please contact me if you are interested because I would really love to chat about it!
ill do it I'm a pretty good animator and editor

FilmChiefs

Respected User
Oct 31, 2014
Hey there!

I'm a pretty good animator and editor