Request I think I doing something wrong I am not sure

MasterWolffie

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 28, 2014
United Kingdom
YouTube
StGamer1
hey, I have just seen your channel and I see the issues. There is not many!
1. Your mic is picking up some buzzing sounds in the background. You can fix this by buying a new mic, if not then simply using audacity to sort the buzzing out (this may take longer to edit the video)

2. You don't have a Channel Trailer, Introduce yourself to your audience! Tell them: Your name, Age (optional), Job (Optional) what your channel is about, what you plan to do in the future. You can also your game footage in the background or just simply use your webcam and speak to your audience.

Number 3 is optional. Get an intro, weather is a catchy one or just to introduce yourself before you speak. This is for your own branding.

I also suggest you removing the game logos from your channel banner as it kinda don't fit (on my screen) I say keep it professional by keeping the bits in the middle (your channel name, social media links, the catchy "Let's play Game Play" and the pictures that you have duplicated to surround it (I do think its anime but I'm not really into it so I would not know)

Everything else is amazing! Keep the good work up!

Connor ~~

MasterWolffie

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 28, 2014
United Kingdom
YouTube
StGamer1
2. You don't have a Channel Trailer, Introduce yourself to your audience! Tell them: Your name, Age (optional), Job (Optional) what your channel is about, what you plan to do in the future. You can also your game footage in the background or just simply use your webcam and speak to your audience.

I have found your channel trailer! You might want to put it on your channel trailer so new viewers see it!

I also suggest that you may wanna add more things as you play games ect: Minecraft.
still do this:

Tell them: Your name, Age (optional), Job (Optional) what your channel is about, what you plan to do in the future. You can also your game footage in the background or just simply use your webcam and speak to your audience

Reactions: BabyHead Gaming

MasterWolffie

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 28, 2014
United Kingdom
YouTube
StGamer1
ahh I see now, sorry about that, hehe it was just the game looking at your other videos your audio is fine. ignore that one hehe i got it from this
, this was your channel trailer, I think it's the game but i'm not quite sure

Connor ~~