Gaming I want to do well

w1nteryf0b

New User
Freedom! Member
Feb 7, 2016
YouTube
Hi my name is Carlos I'm 18 years old I found freedom when I was googling "Machinima Scam" on google and there was a video called top 10 networks and there was freedom! I decided to join the forums to not only become more social with other fellow freedomers but also so I can check out other great channels that might not be as known. I like playing video games and actually my channel is all about video games also lately I've really enjoyed playing tennis! My favorite food is Sushi I know a lot of people don't like Sushi ,but I do. I first started YouTube in December 8, 2013. I saw how cool YouTube was and I decided to join up to make videos that made people laugh just like other YouTubers did on a daily basis, but then I stopped uploading and got lazy.
now I try to upload everyday and if I cant I make two in one day because effort does come a long way when you want something to do well! My biggest dream is to reach a million subs and If I believe and stay dedicated I will do it. I run a Gaming channel but its quite different than many other gaming channels on YouTube channels. My content differs on the day I always have some gaming in the background. I upload almost everyday but sometimes I can't, like I mentioned before, then I try to make up for it by doubling up on videos the next day.
This is my channel I hope you guys check it out and enjoy!!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiYqSbRWvoA2ahT5MnhdVQg

Reactions: pendragongames

Izaak.L

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 11, 2015
York, Pennsylvania
literallylowd
Welcome to the Freedom! Forums Carlos. Glad to have you here. Very interesting video on your channel "Say something |Call of Duty".

If you happen to need help with anything feel free to message me by private conversation or use the links below to help you. Hope to hear from you soon.

pendragongames

Respected User
Feb 8, 2016
Ireland
www.tsu.co
YouTube
Hi my name is Carlos I'm 18 years old I found freedom when I was googling "Machinima Scam" on google and there was a video called top 10 networks and there was freedom! I decided to join the forums to not only become more social with other fellow freedomers but also so I can check out other great channels that might not be as known. I like playing video games and actually my channel is all about video games also lately I've really enjoyed playing tennis! My favorite food is Sushi I know a lot of people don't like Sushi ,but I do. I first started YouTube in December 8, 2013. I saw how cool YouTube was and I decided to join up to make videos that made people laugh just like other YouTubers did on a daily basis, but then I stopped uploading and got lazy.
now I try to upload everyday and if I cant I make two in one day because effort does come a long way when you want something to do well! My biggest dream is to reach a million subs and If I believe and stay dedicated I will do it. I run a Gaming channel but its quite different than many other gaming channels on YouTube channels. My content differs on the day I always have some gaming in the background. I upload almost everyday but sometimes I can't, like I mentioned before, then I try to make up for it by doubling up on videos the next day.
This is my channel I hope you guys check it out and enjoy!!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiYqSbRWvoA2ahT5MnhdVQg
welcome to freedom mate best wishes

1SB2Gamer

Brabbit1987
Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2014
YouTube
Hi Carlos and welcome to the Freedom! forums. Hope to see you around. Also ... I love Sushi!

It's great to have consistent uploads, so keep up the great work!