who's your favorite type of YouTube videos?

• Total voters

ThatOneQueenGirl

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 22, 2016
YouTube
I recently created a YouTube channel, I created my YouTube channel for no other reason then ever since I was little I thought of it was an extremely interesting thing to do. It was different from a lot of other people, because really no one my age was really a YouTube when I was little. However, as I grew older I had a few friends join YouTube. But now that I completely under stand the concept of YouTube I decided to join YouTube. I make "comedy" YouTube videos. I would love if some of the freedom community could check me out because all I want to happen with my YouTube channel is to grow. I love YouTube and enjoy watching new YouTube's. I recently just hit 54 subscribers in just a month. I know a lot of new YouTube's already had 100 in a month however everyone starts somewhere and I am really happy that i have the 54 subscribers that i do my highest ever goal is to reach 100 subscribers.So if anyone is interested in watching my YouTube channel you can go to https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOuiJPU2_YmcwjY7R8vIqPw and check out my channel. Thank you guys so much if you guys made it this far. lol talk to you guys later!!!

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
I recently created a YouTube channel, I created my YouTube channel for no other reason then ever since I was little I thought of it was an extremely interesting thing to do. It was different from a lot of other people, because really no one my age was really a YouTube when I was little. However, as I grew older I had a few friends join YouTube. But now that I completely under stand the concept of YouTube I decided to join YouTube. I make "comedy" YouTube videos. I would love if some of the freedom community could check me out because all I want to happen with my YouTube channel is to grow. I love YouTube and enjoy watching new YouTube's. I recently just hit 54 subscribers in just a month. I know a lot of new YouTube's already had 100 in a month however everyone starts somewhere and I am really happy that i have the 54 subscribers that i do my highest ever goal is to reach 100 subscribers.So if anyone is interested in watching my YouTube channel you can go to https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOuiJPU2_YmcwjY7R8vIqPw and check out my channel. Thank you guys so much if you guys made it this far. lol talk to you guys later!!!
Welcome to Freedom! I'm glad that you're here doing what you like to do, and I wish the best for you :)

Reactions: ThatOneQueenGirl

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
54 is still a huge number to grow in just a month alone. When people start out, they average far less when they're inexperienced. Once you learn the routines of managing your own channel, it'll start to blossom even higher ^^

Welcome to the forums Queen, and I hope you find everything great & awesome here \o/

Chronamut

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
welcome to the forums! We're all here to help each other out!

If you want to grow, consider who you might wanna assist here in return, if you like what their channels provide of course, not just blind sub for sub :)

if you have any questions feel free to ask :)

-----

everyone loves a little comedy ;)