Service I Will Give My Opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

SummedGalaxy

Rising User
Mar 16, 2016
YouTube
I'm happy to do a couple of channel reviews, just message me or reply to this post if you're keen. (I wont pretend to be some expert), but its always useful to hear someone elses opinion right??

Last edited:

Microawesome

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 21, 2015
United Kingdom
YouTube
Hi, it'd be nice to have an honest review of my channel arts (logo and banner) because my friends arent' being honest they're being jerks about it (banter) and i know my content needs to be more constant and needs improving so i just ask you to review my channel art please that would be great!
Kind Regards,
Microawesome

Reactions: SummedGalaxy

DerpyPlaysGamez

New User
Freedom! Member
Jan 10, 2015
YouTube
Hey, I would love to hear feedback about how I am doing with my channel and how I can improve. If you are interested in partaking in this It would be an honor to me if you messaged back. Thanks for reading my post. :)

Last edited:

Deshanth

New User
Mar 31, 2016
Toronto
YouTube
Hey there pal. This is great. I have been needing a review. My channel is about to hit 1k views and i have 135 subs. I wanted to improve quality on the new series. Check it out? Thanks!

Kyle Tran

Rising User
Mar 5, 2016
YouTube
I'm happy to do a couple of channel reviews, just message me or reply to this post if you're keen. (I wont pretend to be some expert), but its always useful to hear someone elses opinion right??
Hey, I would like for you to review my channel to see what I could improve on. Thanks!

GR3Y

Rising User
Feb 21, 2016
YouTube
hey, seems like a lot of people want channel reviews haha this includes me.
tell me what you think and what i could improve and i will greatly appreciate it ;) cheers dude

Status
Not open for further replies.