If you could only post one game to your channel from now on, what would that game be?

thundar001

Jul 31, 2015
YouTube
I would have to say garry's mod. There is a lot that can be done with it which would keep me and everyone entertained for a bit.

USB

Rising User
Jun 12, 2015
YouTube
I'd go with Leauge of Legends. It's almost always different each game. Hard to get bored of.

1SB2Gamer

Brabbit1987
Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2014
YouTube
As of now, Skyrim. Though I suppose Fallout 4 might be the new contender once it's out lol.

HippoZoned

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 27, 2014
Philly
YouTube
Impossible to answer. Even though there are 2 or 3 games that I can think of that I know will last for a year or two once I start them in the distant future, I cannot choose one game to play for the rest of my channel history. I move on from one game to another, an adventure needs a beginning and an end in my case.

I feel the same way, and I agree.. I could never pick just one as I bounce around alot

Pew

Rising User
Oct 22, 2015
YouTube
I'd put life (since some ppl say life is like a game) = cheat code to then play any game I want cos its me and also lets me do anything else kinda like now so technically nothing changes.... or is it?? owo

8-Bit-Relic

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Dec 17, 2014
Ireland
YouTube
I play only two games using a PC which are not emulated for recording purpose.
1. Boardgame Online which would probable bring me lots of copyright strikes due to the whole other videos it`s using and is therefore not uploadable.
2. Kingdoms CCG. I play this game since a couple of years and have a nice collection of cards. The game is still fun and it`s changing from time to time due to new sets which would also keep the channel alive. Well, alive is relative as only a handful of people are really playing it.