Service Ill review your channel and give feedback :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AceX Gaming

Rising User
Apr 19, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys ima review your channel and give you all the honest feedback you need :) You don't have to check mine out in return but its highly appreciated since i just started youtube aswell.

AceX Gaming

Rising User
Apr 19, 2016
YouTube
Please review my channel and give feedback
Alright so ima give you a 7/10. you need to try change the thumbnails a little because they are over repetitive but that's because they are all in the series which i understand but try mix it up a little every time. Also you really need to get a mic and talk over your gameplay man it would be so more entertaining. The videos are good length and were good quality. Keep it up man you upload a lot so i can see your channel growing super soon gl man :)

AceX Gaming

Rising User
Apr 19, 2016
YouTube
Please review my channel :D

Thanks!!
a 8/10 your thumbnails are good and your channel looks neat and tidy (thats good). Your doing great so keep doing what your doing i enjoyed you vid. one thing i will say is dont do what you did at the start of ur latest video that was 1 min of me wanting to click off coz its so boring man hearing u heavy breathing and **** but after that was great man ahaha. the last thing ill say is try be yourself you actually sound the exact same as leafy and you do the same genre of videos so be carefully because leafy fanboys are gonna hate that. just try make your own trewnd so people dont see you as a leafy wanna be :) but overall man i enjoyed your channel and hope you can keep growing this strong !

Reactions: Théo Jouvin

LeonZ

Freedom! Member
Apr 10, 2016
Indonesia
YouTube
Leonardocool1
Alright so ima give you a 7/10. you need to try change the thumbnails a little because they are over repetitive but that's because they are all in the series which i understand but try mix it up a little every time. Also you really need to get a mic and talk over your gameplay man it would be so more entertaining. The videos are good length and were good quality. Keep it up man you upload a lot so i can see your channel growing super soon gl man :)
Thank you for your review and feedback

Reactions: AceX Gaming

Théo Jouvin

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 14, 2016
California, USA
YouTube
a 8/10 your thumbnails are good and your channel looks neat and tidy (thats good). Your doing great so keep doing what your doing i enjoyed you vid. one thing i will say is dont do what you did at the start of ur latest video that was 1 min of me wanting to click off coz its so boring man hearing u heavy breathing and **** but after that was great man ahaha. the last thing ill say is try be yourself you actually sound the exact same as leafy and you do the same genre of videos so be carefully because leafy fanboys are gonna hate that. just try make your own trewnd so people dont see you as a leafy wanna be :) but overall man i enjoyed your channel and hope you can keep growing this strong !
Haha thanks for the review <3 I'm not trying to be like leafy though lol. He's not even my favorite YouTuber. The whole first thing was a joke. And I agree about the first minute too xD. Thanks again :)

AceX Gaming

Rising User
Apr 19, 2016
YouTube
Review mine please
Keep that up man i watched ur vid and loved it i liked commented and subscribed ill give you a 9/10 your logo needs a bit of work and that channel background you have actually lags out the channel but it looks good so keep it hahaha. you have great thumbnails and all videos are good quality. you are also good at editing man keep up the good work. ! :)

AceX Gaming

Rising User
Apr 19, 2016
YouTube
6/10 i think that you need to do more than just predictions man but your channel is very tidy and everything looks good but id start doing gameplay as well but keep doing the predictions! :)

AceX Gaming

Rising User
Apr 19, 2016
YouTube
I would appreciate if you gave me some feedback on my channel.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvt-hFwqau5L5iH07iKBnKg
Hey bro ima give you a 8/10 you have a lot of potential and the moment i clicked on your channel it was welcoming. The thumbnails could be improved and this would make your channel be really eye catching. I recommend keep doing minecraft videos and start doing new mods and the latest content for your channel to get the most possible views. in total it looks like a good channel and u could have a really good channel ahead of you :)

Zatacka

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 13, 2016
Sweden
YouTube
Keep that up man i watched ur vid and loved it i liked commented and subscribed ill give you a 9/10 your logo needs a bit of work and that channel background you have actually lags out the channel but it looks good so keep it hahaha. you have great thumbnails and all videos are good quality. you are also good at editing man keep up the good work. ! :)

Yeah i know, i was working on a logo and a banner but didnt have time to change it but i will soon. Thanks for the review mate, watch the rest of the videos, i promise you will like them more, and please share the channel on facebook and other places

Status
Not open for further replies.