Y

YourSimpleGamer

Okay I need to be a bit more detailed in my posting for this. I'm looking to join a YouTube team of dedicated YouTubers in editing, gaming, and above all work well with each other. the team I'm interested in joining is a special one, I like to join a team that does picture in picture playthroughs and races of retro games, as well as some steam games. I do have a few things that I want to make people aware of.

I'm a determined gamer, and I do play games to the end, I never rage quit, and I never harass in races or break rules. I play a wide variety of retro games ranging from the Nintendo Entertainment System to the Playstation 2. I use OBSS **Open Broadcast System Studio** I do have a a decent microphone and pc. I have Photoshop, and Sony Vagas **Just got yesterday** So I like to get somethings going to help grow the channel, and make some friends. Though I only want to be with single team of 4-5 people that stay in the group.

I like to be with my own age group as I'm 27 years and would work with anyone in that age range. no offense to the younger gamers of this generation. just would be awkward lol. I you have a team opening and need any information about me and my channel further let me know and I will be glad to answer questions