Gaming I'm Mudd1321 an HD gamer :D

Mudd1321

New User
Aug 26, 2014
YouTube
Hey im Mudd1321 i am from Arizona i'm 18 and I joined youtube and freedom to upload for fun because i love youtube when i first started youtube was like 13 and i started a small channel just to make funny videos with my friend then i made this one to take it more serious because i have a steady schedule Mon,Wed and Friday and more when i am in the mood to record I upload gaming video right now i have Minecraft,WWE2K16 and Alien isolation going at the moment also a co-op thing i'm doing with a friend on a game called white noise hopefully that's a good amount of info hope to grow with all you and thank you for reading this

Youtube.com/Mudd1321HDgaming

Reactions: RitzieRitz

Guns Let Me Play

Rising User
May 18, 2015
Germany
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom Forum
Hey im Mudd1321 i am from Arizona i'm 18 and I joined youtube and freedom to upload for fun because i love youtube when i first started youtube was like 13 and i started a small channel just to make funny videos with my friend then i made this one to take it more serious because i have a steady schedule Mon,Wed and Friday and more when i am in the mood to record I upload gaming video right now i have Minecraft,WWE2K16 and Alien isolation going at the moment also a co-op thing i'm doing with a friend on a game called white noise hopefully that's a good amount of info hope to grow with all you and thank you for reading this

Welcome on the Freedom Forum:) I am League of Legends Youtuber:)

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , Welcome to freedom :)

if you need any help be sure to ask and your sub button shows an error , make sure when you put your youtube link in its only the last part and not all of it ! (y) (Y)

I have not heard of white noise , sounds interesting ! :D

RitzieRitz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 11, 2016
Ontario, Canada
YouTube
ritaglobe

Welcome to the community! I wish you loads of luck in all of your endeavours!

Mudd1321

New User
Aug 26, 2014
YouTube
Hey , Welcome to freedom :)

if you need any help be sure to ask and your sub button shows an error , make sure when you put your youtube link in its only the last part and not all of it ! (y) (Y)

I have not heard of white noise , sounds interesting ! :D

Thanks fixed it

Reactions: Prology

CMTXRATED

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 15, 2016
YouTube

This sounds Awsome dude! I started at 13 I am now 15 and have an upload schedule and hope to become a big youtuber! I wish you the best of luck man! May the views be with you XD

Reactions: Mudd1321

WannaBeSuper

Rising User
Feb 21, 2016
YouTube

Welcome to freedom!