Gaming I'm "new" to the forum

Adrean20421025

New User
Sep 9, 2014
Huelva,Spain
YouTube
Hello everyone, my name is Adrian I am from Spain and I am 14 years old. Find Freedom 3 years ago when looking for a network. I decided to enter the forum because my channel does not grow and I think I can find a solution for that (the video with the most visits I have is about 300 reproductions, right now I have it hidden)

My hobbies are playing and developing some minigame with rpg maker or game maker studio.
My favorite food is the pizzas <3

I decided to start youtube for having so much free time and I did not know what to do so one of my options was youtube xD

My dream is to have a decent PC to play at 40-60 fps even if it is to a minimum :(
My channel is based on Vlogs (Visiting abandoned sites exploring villages etc...)
And Video Games

I upload 1/2 videos a week

I hope to be welcome in this community. PS: I used the translator :p

Adrean20421025

New User
Sep 9, 2014
Huelva,Spain
YouTube
Welcome to the forums, great to have you here. Keep up the great work and I am sure you will get your dream pc :)

I look forward to seeing you around the forums.

Thanks for the Support :)[DOUBLEPOST=1490212924][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to the Freedom! community! :) Just continue creating awesome content and promoting your content, and you'll continue to grow!

See you around!

Thanks!, I will follow the tip :p

Marcus Walker

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 31, 2014
Canada
YouTube
Welcome to the forums! My best advice is Upload, Upload, Upload. If your making good content people will wanna come back everyday to watch. If they come back and theres nothing to watch they are not gonna want to stay