Ethan Paonessa

New User
Jan 22, 2016
hello i am 14 years old i have 114 subs and im struggling with youtube if you want to collab and want to grow togerther the best way to get in contact with me is youtube just leave comment saying i want to collab or add me on xbox MrRisingHero is my gamertag so please go check out my channel like subscribe and share this channel wiht your friends and dont forget your all my heros.

My youtube chnnel is RisingHero but you will get a better result by typing in mrrisnghero

jordancpsmith

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 2, 2016
YouTube
Hello and welcome to Freedom! I do hope you enjoy it here - we are a nice friendly community also known as the #FreedomFamily :)

gonaki

Feb 3, 2016
YouTube
hey welcome to the channel it would be great if you could add your channel name p.s im trying to get 100 subs so it would help if you could subscribe to my channel

iTsEazi00

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
DC METRO AREA
YouTube
hello i am 14 years old i have 114 subs and im struggling with youtube if you want to collab and want to grow togerther the best way to get in contact with me is youtube just leave comment saying i want to collab or add me on xbox MrRisingHero is my gamertag so please go check out my channel like subscribe and share this channel wiht your friends and dont forget your all my heros.

My youtube chnnel is RisingHero but you will get a better result by typing in mrrisnghero
Welcome to the Community!

What are your interests? When and What do you upload? What do you play? etc.