Service Request In need of a Banner, Avatar, Intro and Outro Free or Paid

DeicideGamingHD

New User
Dec 9, 2016
I'm just looking for the above stuff to be made for my youtube/twitch channels If anyone is willing to get back with me we can discuss payment or if it's free i wouldn't mind adding a permanent link to your work on my youtube/twitch channels. Thank you

RedRobins.UK

Respected User
Freedom! Member
wow that's a lot. $5 per logo and channel art $5 for outro $8 for intro. you want this for twitch and youtube so i will throw in a discount (minus twitch prices)

$23 via paypal email me for more details. good communication between client and provider. watermarked images to ensure no scams occur. small deposit before work begins. everything custom designed to the clients view links below. un-watermarked images upon payment

http://www.redrobins.uk

[email protected]

Heated

Graphic Designer
Freedom! Member
Apr 15, 2015
fettyfx.carbonmade.com
YouTube
I'm just looking for the above stuff to be made for my youtube/twitch channels If anyone is willing to get back with me we can discuss payment or if it's free i wouldn't mind adding a permanent link to your work on my youtube/twitch channels. Thank you
Hey! My portfolio is www.behance.net/heated and I can do all of this for just $15! My skype is FettYFX.

dodleysvs

Rising User
Freedom! Member

I can make a free one for you if you want to.

Just hook me up on my e-mail: [email protected]

BAGz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2016
Hey if you need an intro , I charge $1. Here is an example of my work
If you enjoyed this message me