Gaming Indonesian Let's Player from Indonesia

HeatnixB

Rising User
Freedom! Member
My name is HeatnixB. I'm from Indonesia who likes making Let's Play Videos with Indonesian Language.
Although i spoke English a bit please excuse my content because my target content is for Indonesian Audience.
Btw, nice to meet you all guys :D

I played whole games from Retro to Modern, but i focused more to game completion. And i do make random highlight videos from #BUKANRANDOM or you could say #NOTRANDOM.

Indonesia : Kalau ada teman-teman dari Indonesia difreedom, salam kenal semuanya. :D
English : If any people from Indonesia who joined Freedom, Nice to meet you all :D

http://youtube.com/heatnixb

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
My name is HeatnixB. I'm from Indonesia who likes making Let's Play Videos with Indonesian Language.
Although i spoke English a bit please excuse my content because my target content is for Indonesian Audience.
Btw, nice to meet you all guys :D

I played whole games from Retro to Modern, but i focused more to game completion. And i do make random highlight videos from #BUKANRANDOM or you could say #NOTRANDOM.

Indonesia : Kalau ada teman-teman dari Indonesia difreedom, salam kenal semuanya. :D
English : If any people from Indonesia who joined Freedom, Nice to meet you all :D

http://youtube.com/heatnixb
I feel like somebody else came here recently that came from Indonesia. It's okay that your content is in another language, I'm glad that we can communicate though! Completing games can be quite the arduous task, what has been the hardest game so far?

Reactions: HeatnixB

HeatnixB

Rising User
Freedom! Member
I feel like somebody else came here recently that came from Indonesia. It's okay that your content is in another language, I'm glad that we can communicate though! Completing games can be quite the arduous task, what has been the hardest game so far?

@fattmat thx mate :D so far the hardest game i've beaten is "Kaizo Mario", Megaman Romhack, "Kaizo Contra" because those romhack contains insane level design.

Welcome to the Freedom Community!
+1 sub! <3
Visit and sub my channel! <3

@Revity Music YAAAY~ thx :3

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
@fattmat thx mate :D so far the hardest game i've beaten is "Kaizo Mario", Megaman Romhack, "Kaizo Contra" because those romhack contains insane level design.

@Revity Music YAAAY~ thx :3
Level design can definitely break a lot of people, heh. My friend Arturo told me that he loved the classics, because you had to work hard to beat old-styled games.

HeatnixB

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Level design can definitely break a lot of people, heh. My friend Arturo told me that he loved the classics, because you had to work hard to beat old-styled games.
@fattmat But i play via emulation via savestates. I was going to do legit way (real hardware) unless if there's was made cartridge repro i would love to. And i also mention i'm not only play retro ones, steam, origin, uplay also play whenever in a mood to make walktrough video.

Hey welcome hope you enjoy it here
@Benji Pinch hahaha.. you're welcome :D

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
@fattmat But i play via emulation via savestates. I was going to do legit way (real hardware) unless if there's was made cartridge repro i would love to. And i also mention i'm not only play retro ones, steam, origin, uplay also play whenever in a mood to make walktrough video.

@Benji Pinch hahaha.. you're welcome :D
Ah, I see a little bit more now. That sounds like a lot of variety still, and if you can spark some internet, you should be on the right track. Just try to stand out from everyone else ^^

HeatnixB

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Welcome to freedom :)
@Prology Thank You :)

Ah, I see a little bit more now. That sounds like a lot of variety still, and if you can spark some internet, you should be on the right track. Just try to stand out from everyone else ^^
@fattmat Yeap. I do my best as i can. :D

Welcome to the community HeatnixB :)

What Retro games do you play? Retro's still stay the best in my opinion i have read in a previous comment that you did complete Megaman, brings back good old memories :)

@TwilightPrinze well there's a lot of retro games i would love to complete... but yes Megaman series is the most favorite games but also sad when the creator got leave from developer. I played Megaman games but only Romhacks. Anyway thanks for the greetings @TwilightPrinze, much apreciated.

Reactions: TwilightPrinze

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
@Prology Thank You :)

@fattmat Yeap. I do my best as i can. :D

@TwilightPrinze well there's a lot of retro games i would love to complete... but yes Megaman series is the most favorite games but also sad when the creator got leave from developer. I played Megaman games but only Romhacks. Anyway thanks for the greetings @TwilightPrinze, much apreciated.
Your welcome :)

I enjoyed the megaman series alot too. One of my favorite classics is Legend of Zelda :)