Gaming Infinite Warfare Tips and Tricks - Win More Gunfights By Playing Smarter! (IW Tips and Tricks #9)

GoofyGupta

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 28, 2014
YouTube
GoofyGuptaBalls
In this tips and tricks video, I explain how you can win more gunfights in Infinite Warfare not by improving your aim or any one of your skills, but by actually playing smarter. There are gun fights where you just have to react with pure reflexes, but there are also those gunfights where you have time to think them out before they unfold. You can decide how, when, where, and if you want to engage an enemy. I explain that there are many different factors you need to think about when thinking about gunfights, and that it would be far too much to explain in one video. Instead, I give you some examples of different gunfights from one of my gameplays, and go over the basics of how you should be thinking about those criteria in order to make smarter decisions. I hope you guys can learn something from this video, and can win more gunfights because of it! It might get a little confusing, so please leave me comments with any thoughts you might have about this, I always respond to everything I get. Thank you so much for watching! You get a cookie if you actually read this far. No really, heres a cookie: https://www.getupandgobaked.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/smart-cookie-pic-copy.jpg