Gaming Insane Freaky Gaming Intro

Please subscribe and rate my youtube channel from 1 - 5 with 5 being the highest.

• Total voters

Insane Freaky Gaming

Mar 1, 2016
YouTube
Your name: Izzy
(Optional) Where are you from?: Florida
(Optional) How old are you?:
How did you find Freedom!? Was searching for top youtube networks.
What made you join our forums?: I wanted to join the forums to help others out and promote my youtube channel.
What are your hobbies?: My hobbies are playing jazz
What is your favorite food? Pizza
Why did you start YouTube? I started youtube to get known as being one of the friendliest gamers their is and to play with more people from around the world.
(Optional)What is your biggest dream? To hit 1 million subscribers.
What kind of channel do you run?: I run a gaming channel which features mostly Black Ops 3 on the ps4
What kind of content do you upload? I upload the very best gameplay of me playing and edit it the best i can
When do you upload?:I upload 2-3 a week but will upload more as my channel grows
Channel link:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSsdCYMpt7KwP2huMNfCsLA

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask :)

I'm a call fo duty channel to ! are you enjoying black ops 3 ?

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Your name: Izzy
(Optional) Where are you from?: Florida
(Optional) How old are you?:
How did you find Freedom!? Was searching for top youtube networks.
What made you join our forums?: I wanted to join the forums to help others out and promote my youtube channel.
What are your hobbies?: My hobbies are playing jazz
What is your favorite food? Pizza
Why did you start YouTube? I started youtube to get known as being one of the friendliest gamers their is and to play with more people from around the world.
(Optional)What is your biggest dream? To hit 1 million subscribers.
What kind of channel do you run?: I run a gaming channel which features mostly Black Ops 3 on the ps4
What kind of content do you upload? I upload the very best gameplay of me playing and edit it the best i can
When do you upload?:I upload 2-3 a week but will upload more as my channel grows
Channel link:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSsdCYMpt7KwP2huMNfCsLA
Black Ops 3 is the shizzz. That's a majority of what I play, but I'm on the Xbone. Nice to meet another friendly CoD fan :)
But anyways, welcome to Freedom!

Insane Freaky Gaming

Mar 1, 2016
YouTube
How is xbone , i heard from some it's better than the ps4 but get mixed opinions. Thanks for replying to my comment as i see most people dont bother. Ill be checking out your channel and hopefully we can help each other grow. BTW how long have you been playing CoD. :)

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
How is xbone , i heard from some it's better than the ps4 but get mixed opinions. Thanks for replying to my comment as i see most people dont bother. Ill be checking out your channel and hopefully we can help each other grow. BTW how long have you been playing CoD. :)
I like it, but I don't see much difference from Xbox One to the PS4. All the same game, really. I've been playing ever since CoD 4 though, played the crap out of MW2 as well