Gaming Interducing myself to you :D

Obiwayne1

Respected User
Nov 20, 2015
YouTube
Hi there I'm from the United Kingdom. I've just broken up for Christmas today, I think I'm going to get some hardcore gaming session in :p

Epic Mala

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 6, 2015
United States
YouTube
EpicMala
I want to personally welcome you to The Freedom Family! COD is where it's at no matter what people say! You just keep doing what you are doing. Would be great if you could tell us a little bit more about yourself. We need a lot of funny people out there to make everyone happy! Keep doing what you are doing and you will get yourself up there sometime in the near future!
Sincerely,
Epic Mala
"Keep it Epic!":cool:

Obiwayne1

Respected User
Nov 20, 2015
YouTube
Hi all I'm Obiwayne1 I'm glad I got here, I picked the name "Obiwayne1" when I got my first PS1 back in the days, then kept the name going through my years. I live in Great Britain AKA United Kingdom, I'm 35 I have two awesome kids who think Daddy's a teenager when he's play games because I'm "Epic to!":cool:. I started my YouTube channel in 2009 but in 2015 I really started uploading my recorded games. I upload daily but schedule weeks in advance to give you new content every morning.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OBIWAYNE|THE MIND OF A JEDI GAMER
SUBSCRIBERS: 10/100 | VIEWS: 39,175/50,000
YOU
TUBE:
https://www.youtube.com/user/waynelhewitt1980
Your focus determines my goal of 100 Subscribers!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Epic Mala

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 6, 2015
United States
YouTube
EpicMala
Hi all I'm Obiwayne1 I'm glad I got here, I picked the name "Obiwayne1" when I got my first PS1 back in the days, then kept the name going through my years. I live in Great Britain AKA United Kingdom, I'm 35 I have two awesome kids who think Daddy's a teenager when he's play games because I'm "Epic to!":cool:. I started my YouTube channel in 2009 but in 2015 I really started uploading my recorded games. I upload daily but schedule weeks in advance to give you new content every morning.

OBIWAYNE|THE MIND OF A JEDI GAMER
SUBSCRIBERS: 10/100 | VIEWS: 39,175/50,000
YOU
TUBE:
https://www.youtube.com/user/waynelhewitt1980
Your focus determines my goal of 100 Subscribers!
Everyone Is Epic! I hope you enjoy your stay here Wayne!
Sincerely,
Epic Mala
"Keep it Epic!":)