UltimateChris23

New User
Oct 31, 2016
Hello guys, i'm ultimatechris23 and i recently made a new youtube channel and was having problems with it growing so i asked my friend for a suggestion to what I should do and he sent me to Freedom! My channel is mainly about gaming and I do videos on the most popular games such as NBA 2K, call of duty, and much more towards the future. I would be grateful if you guys would just check out my channel subscribe and support it thank you so much!

Reactions: AFKPlays

SXIFerny5709

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 20, 2016
United States
YouTube
Welcome aboard to the Freedom family! Do you game on console or pc? Anyways id be glad to see what you have to offer :p Hopefully you have a great time with us and enjoy yourself within the community! Good luck mate! :D

VoiaGmer

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 27, 2015
YouTube
D_JW_R
Welcome to the Freedom family! :D Be sure to add your channel link to your page so that we can see it whenever you post. :)

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hello guys, i'm ultimatechris23 and i recently made a new youtube channel and was having problems with it growing so i asked my friend for a suggestion to what I should do and he sent me to Freedom! My channel is mainly about gaming and I do videos on the most popular games such as NBA 2K, call of duty, and much more towards the future. I would be grateful if you guys would just check out my channel subscribe and support it thank you so much!
Just checked your channel :) Nice NBA content! Keep up the good work! :)