VLOG Introducing my channel

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I actually got a comment on when I realeased my channel scedule that he has followed me forever, and he things the awkwardness is kinda funny, and it makes it more real, and hoped that I would not get too polished. I reassured him that it would never happen, I am an awakwrd person in real life as well xD that wont change on camera, I might become more comfortable in front of a camera, but awkward is my personality. xD
Amen to that. Most people live behind a mask and don't dare to show themself. Be it real life or on camera. I on the other hand can say quite the same as in life i am one of those people who refuse to grow up or act mature for my age of 25 XD
Life is too short too be mature, gotta make the best of it and that is exactly what i'm doing :p

Dewittejager

Rising User
May 22, 2016
YouTube
dewittejager
welcome to the family caroline hope you will be just like one day the person you always was but you were trying to chape and with doing videos thats posible i believe keep and i hope you become your true self

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Its just not somthing I play too much, I am not very good at games like skyrim, and I played so much of dont starve that I am kinda bored of it.

Oh well I sorry you not starve with Skyrim and I do see your point its slow pace but you do get some good epic battles but ends well quick at least for me.