Gaming Introducing my self h1x channel (I'm new in freedom)

h1xOFFICIAL

New User
Freedom! Member
Sep 29, 2016
YouTube
Hello guys and welcome, I'm new here in freedom, I was watching some videos how to grow up faster and saw the one who says that I need to introduce my self to all of you freedom community.
So, I'm from Lithuania, I'm 14 years old guy with my new channel of gaming.
I will upload gaming videos to my channel (probably all of them will be CSGO or FIFA 17).
I'm editing, doing frag movies, improving my editing with sony vegas, so if u need something just write in the comments below of my videos.
My channel link over there - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClVhFU2lv8NtYgjZLpbYnow
My latest video is here -
If u have some questions ask in the comments below, I will try to answer it :)
Hi again to all of you freedom partners :)

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hello guys and welcome, I'm new here in freedom, I was watching some videos how to grow up faster and saw the one who says that I need to introduce my self to all of you freedom community.
I will upload gaming videos to my channel (probably all of them will be CSGO or FIFA 17).
I'm editing, doing frag movies, improving my editing with sony vegas, so if u need something just write in the comments below of my videos.
My channel link over there - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClVhFU2lv8NtYgjZLpbYnow
Hi dude, welcome to Freedom! Good job on the CSGO videos!...I make gameplays too, check em out when you're free!

Zane The cat

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 25, 2016
YouTube
welcome to the forum !

N33nis

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 30, 2016
Canada
YouTube
Welcome aboard!

I also do gaming video but for now it will be mostly frag movie. Keep on editing and improving to stay awesome! :p

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
CSGO is a fantastic game! Even though I'm terrible at it, heh. What are you looking forward to the most on Freedom?