Gaming Introducing myself (FlasterMC)

Flaster MC

New User
Feb 17, 2016
YouTube
I found this game since I was a kid, although I am still a kid right now, but not really... I will call myself a teenager...

This game is called Minecraft. You guys may think that this game is childish, but it is insane for me. I live Minecraft.

So one day I thought of this:
What is my future dream/ambition???
I don't have one. I just couldn't think of a dream when I grow up...
My mom told me, "Do what you like to do, and live it! :)"

So I thought about youtube, and I found it a great idea!
So I started it...
But....
Things do not go as well as you think every time....
I just couldn't get a single subscriber, I mean, I have about 26 when I am writing this but they are all my friends and my family members who supported me. I am just lying to myself ! Those are not real subscribers, they are just begs that I made to my friends to subscribe me!!!

I am so locked in, in youtube. Nobody, will ever watch my vids and I started to have no hope....

I am starting to have no hope on youtube as it is still a last 'hope' for my future and living.

I found Freedom.
Will it help me???
Let's find out! :)

Machi

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 13, 2015
YouTube
Hehe yeah minecraft is a good game to spend time on, the piano music in the background is sooo relaxing... I like this game lol

I'm happy you take the time to write this message. Sometimes it's difficult when you see no progress on your channel, and I want to tell you that we're never gonna let you down (plz do not sing) and we are going to help you the best we can.

Sometimes it's just a few things who seems to be without importance, but actualy makes a very big difference to your audience. There's a LOT of minecraft playersin here, maybe you could share a link of one of your videos/channel so we can give you some tips and reviews? I would be more than happy to help you grow, and even more to help you not giving up!!

If you need anything just ask, and be sure to be welcome here. You're a part of the family now :3

So once again, WELCOME! <3 full love!

Legends Of Allstars

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 3, 2016
YouTube
Good Intro, BTW Welcome to forums bro, Read the rules And Enjoy your stay, BTW I Liked your Channel , Dont Forget to See My Channel And Sub :)