Gaming Introducing myself, I'm J57F

J57F

New User
Freedom! Member
Feb 23, 2016
East Coast US
YouTube
Hi my name is Jason, most people call me Chevy or J5 but I go by all. On my channel I create cinematics consisting of Grand theft auto V for now and may expand if I have ideas for other games. I mainly play with friends, I'm in the reddit crew r/GTAV_Cruises and we have a fun time there. I joined freedom as a better way to be able to conect with other content creators and learn from their editing styles to be able to grow my channel larger. I look forward to getting to know you guys. :)
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/57chevy150

BodaciousBrosGaming

Distinguished User
May 15, 2014
San Francisco, California
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom Jason :D Man I REALLY need to get GTA V some day soon. How many years has it been out again?? xD And if it's connecting with other content creators you came to the right place as there's thousands of us here all the time :) I'd highly recommend stopping by the Collaborate section on the home page for the forums. I've met quite a few people I've gamed with a number of times in the past and I'm sure you'll find some enthusiastic GTA Youtubers over there!

Anyways best of luck with the channel, and I hope you enjoy your time here at Freedom. If you need help with anything or maybe just looking for some advice feel free to ask around We're a pretty friendly bunch around here :] Have an awesome day! - Brandon

Other Freedom Banner.jpg

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hi my name is Jason, most people call me Chevy or J5 but I go by all. On my channel I create cinematics consisting of Grand theft auto V for now and may expand if I have ideas for other games. I mainly play with friends, I'm in the reddit crew r/GTAV_Cruises and we have a fun time there. I joined freedom as a better way to be able to conect with other content creators and learn from their editing styles to be able to grow my channel larger. I look forward to getting to know you guys. :)
Hey there Jason, why do people call you Chevy? Cinematics sound great, what got you interested in making that style of content? Playing with friends tend to work out well. Freedom is great when you're figuring out what to do next. Have you looked at everyone's channel on here so far? :p

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Welcome to the community and good luck with your GTA 5 videos :)

ThePaleMan

Rising User
Mar 30, 2016
YouTube
hey j57f if your doing gta v cinematic stuff i would be more than happy to be a part of it if you would have me :) also, welcome to freedom! and best of luck to you!

J57F

New User
Freedom! Member
Feb 23, 2016
East Coast US
YouTube
Hey there Jason, why do people call you Chevy? Cinematics sound great, what got you interested in making that style of content? Playing with friends tend to work out well. Freedom is great when you're figuring out what to do next. Have you looked at everyone's channel on here so far? :p
I've been called chevy for a while mainly because of my in game name in gta being 57chevy150. Mostly started doing cinematics because of watching others similar types of videos and wanting to try it out myself.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I've been called chevy for a while mainly because of my in game name in gta being 57chevy150. Mostly started doing cinematics because of watching others similar types of videos and wanting to try it out myself.
Chevy is a nice name, I've only heard one person in my life with that name, and it was during middle school :p Cinematics are nice to view, do you feel like you're getting good returns on making those type of videos? It's great when the public agrees with your video choice ^^

Zurhv

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Feb 6, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom!

I used to always play GTA 5 on Xbox 360 with my friends except I upgraded to a PS4 and now I'm not really into it :)