Gaming Introducing myself

screams

New User
Feb 11, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys my name is alex, I live in nyc and I am 14 years old, I have known freedom for a while now but i never really have had the time to do youtube but now that i do online school I decided to take the chance and start a channel! I started doing youtube videos since one thing I really enjoy doing is meeting new people around the world and making them smile at least ! i currently only posted one video on youtube about growing your youtube channel these are not necessarily helpful but i feel like if you should keep these things in mind and not freak out because you don’t have a certain equipment. My biggest dream is to travel around the world meeting new people and going to abandoned places with a group of friends or anyone really. I decided to post commentaries but I am sure that will soon change since I would start getting more creative in the future. I am still thinking on a posting schedule since editing of course takes lot’s of time but since I am 100% into doing youtube I would say I will think about uploading videos two times a week ( it would expand more soon, now i am just flooded with homework) I would appreciate it if you guys give in feedback on what i should work on !

Last edited:

Machi

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 13, 2015
YouTube
Hey Alex! I know how you feel, I always wanted to travel around the world. And that's what I do lol

By the way, welome here! You will meet a lot of very nice people and recieve very good advices from them ^___^
I'll take a look to your channel later ;) See you soon!