Gaming Introducing myself

Martin Taylor

New User
Feb 12, 2016
my name is martin taylor other wise known as tino_tay i have been playing games for as long as i can remember and i also produce music i went to music college when i was 16 i am currently 28 my birthday is the 3rd of april.

i love playing games and streaming and also making videos for the community i currently dont have a job as i like to stream and make videos and thats what i want to do for a living.

i do giveaways in my streams for the viewers/followers and i have not currently got a sponser or am i a twitch partner i currently have 1,843 followers on twitch and growing day by day which i love the followers and the viewers in my streams.

i have currently started putting my time into making youtube videos to do with games such as tutorials,glitches,exploits and knowledge videos.

i hope one day i will become bigger and bigger and will also give more to the fans as well as making a living out of it.

so i hope you guys will hopefully check out my channel if you want to on youtube and on twitch which they are the same tino_tay and help me grow more thanks love you all for reading.

tino_tay

SuperMilkbox

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello, Martin.
Let me be the first to welcome you to the Freedom! forums.
If there is anything I can help you with, please ask!
Me and Prology, and TwilightPrinze are very active here on the forums, so you can ask us almost anything.
If you need advice on anything, just ask me - I am always (usually) around.
You're doing really well with Twitch - Very well done!
Big Family Hugs!

Follow the link below to add your subscriber button, which may attract a larger audience for you.
https://freedom.community.tm/thread...below-your-signature-as-of-april-2015.127600/

All the best.
Milkbox
Community Team Member.