Gaming Introducing myself

Nifty Gaming

Rising User
Jun 29, 2016
YouTube
Your name/alias: So where do I start, my name is Logan and I run a small YouTube channel where I post gaming related videos

Where are you from? I am from South Carolina

How old are you?: 17

How did you find Freedom!? I saw a Ziovo video

What made you join our forums?: well the time I am writing this I am sitting on the beach on my iPhone, for the past 7 weeks I have had a really hard time coming up with original content I just can't think of anything and I am typically a creative person, so I was hoping through this forum that I could grow and learn from everyone here to become an overall better person and creative youtuber

What are your hobbies?: I play video games but in the mean times I like working out and hanging out with friends, I freaking love movies.

What is your favorite food? Pizza and burgers ayyye

Why did you start YouTube? I wanted to entertain people and make a career out of it because it is something relatively unique to make a living off of and I personally don't want to grow up working in an office.

What is your biggest dream? Well my biggest dream is to be banging rich with anything I want but my ideal dream is to become a firefighter and run a channel and stream

What kind of channel do you run? Gaming related topics, my most successful ones are tutorial videos in gta v ex.( how to make deadpool in gta v)

How frequently do you upload? Right now it's every 2-4 days but I want to narrow it down to every other day

Reactions: Perrie McGuire

Perrie McGuire

CMS Manager
Freedom! Member
Hi Nifty Gaming,

Welcome to the Freedom! Family Communty. I hope you have an awesome time with us and feel free to reach out to me anytime if you need any assistance.

Very detailed introduction, well done!

I love Pizza & Burgers too although it is so bad for me aha junk food is the best, I hope I don't die to young lol, anyways I will check out your channel sometime. :)

All the best!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Your name/alias: So where do I start, my name is Logan and I run a small YouTube channel where I post gaming related videos

Where are you from? I am from South Carolina

How old are you?: 17

How did you find Freedom!? I saw a Ziovo video

What made you join our forums?: well the time I am writing this I am sitting on the beach on my iPhone, for the past 7 weeks I have had a really hard time coming up with original content I just can't think of anything and I am typically a creative person, so I was hoping through this forum that I could grow and learn from everyone here to become an overall better person and creative youtuber

What are your hobbies?: I play video games but in the mean times I like working out and hanging out with friends, I freaking love movies.

What is your favorite food? Pizza and burgers ayyye

Why did you start YouTube? I wanted to entertain people and make a career out of it because it is something relatively unique to make a living off of and I personally don't want to grow up working in an office.

What is your biggest dream? Well my biggest dream is to be banging rich with anything I want but my ideal dream is to become a firefighter and run a channel and stream

What kind of channel do you run? Gaming related topics, my most successful ones are tutorial videos in gta v ex.( how to make deadpool in gta v)

How frequently do you upload? Right now it's every 2-4 days but I want to narrow it down to every other day
Ah, I thought you wrote California for a moment, hah. Pizza is the way to go typically on here Nifty. I'm sure we'll be holding down some pizza parties in the near future :p