Entertainment Introducing Myself

Pander

New User
Freedom! Member
Sep 24, 2016
Hi! I'm Pander! I recently started making videos, I make weekly videos for entertainment. I just signed up to Freedom! because i wanted to see how it works, whether it could help my channel. I am still unclear on how Freedom! can help me, please enlighten me! Thank you!

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hi! I'm Pander! I recently started making videos, I make weekly videos for entertainment. I just signed up to Freedom! because i wanted to see how it works, whether it could help my channel. I am still unclear on how Freedom! can help me, please enlighten me! Thank you!
Welcome to the Freedom Family :)

As for how Freedom works, well it offers you the tools in order to grow wich you can view in the Freedom Dashboard. Besides that i would advise to keep an eye on Freedom's Youtube channel as George and others from the team upload many interesting video's wich can be of help to your channel. And besides that we have the blooming community where everyone shares their experience, tips and more :)

Pander

New User
Freedom! Member
Sep 24, 2016
Welcome to the Freedom Family :)

As for how Freedom works, well it offers you the tools in order to grow wich you can view in the Freedom Dashboard. Besides that i would advise to keep an eye on Freedom's Youtube channel as George and others from the team upload many interesting video's wich can be of help to your channel. And besides that we have the blooming community where everyone shares their experience, tips and more :)
I think freedom's youtube channel and forum is viewable by non-partners too.

F! Ronaldo

Partner Manager
Staff Member
Jun 2, 2016
www.facebook.com
YouTube
Anybody can view the the YouTube channel and the forums but you have to be logged in the forums to download resources and of course to collaborate and participate in the threads:)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
When did you first start making videos Pander? Freedom has a lot to offer to channels, especially when you check out the sponsorship tab on your dashboard. If you manage to look around on the forums, you can work with some Freedom Partners as well ^^

Dezy

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 8, 2016
New Orleans
YouTube
d3zydration
Hey there! Welcome to the Freedom Family! c:
We're all super friendly here in the forums, so never be afraid to ask around for advice or collaborations!
Don't forget to add your channel to your signature, as well. It'll help out a whole lot.

Being a part of Freedom allows you access to a lot of resources you wouldn't normally have access to: music, graphics, sponsorships, etc. On top of that that, the community is pretty solid. Everyone wants to help everyone. c: