TheAnimator

Rising User
Feb 5, 2016
YouTube
  • Your name: TheAnimator
  • (Optional) Where are you from?:US
  • (Optional) How old are you?:15
  • How did you find Freedom!?A friend
  • What made you join our forums?:Idk, just felt like it.
  • What are your hobbies?:HTML coding, animating, playing games, some other stuff that I can't remember. :(
  • What is your favorite food? Ham
  • Why did you start YouTube? To show off my animation
  • (Optional)What is your biggest dream? To be a game developer
  • What kind of channel do you run?: Animation Channel
  • What kind of content do you upload? Short Animations
  • When do you upload?: Whenever I can, Rendering takes a while
  • Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1rJEcaBqwDnWtfZYDFeHUQ

Alright so now that I have gotten past that lol, Whats up? How are you? I hope ya good. So, some people probably say: And please subscribe: Well, I won't. I like to make animation shorts and that is basically it. I am still new to the whole animation thing but I think I am pretty good. My first 2 are bad but I think my latest one: 3 steves Meet: is pretty good. Well thank ya for reading my introduction. Have a good day or evening or afternoon. Later.

Reactions: Koala_Steamed

SuperMilkbox

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello, friend.
Welcome to the Freedom! forums.
If there is anything I can help you with, please ask!

All the best. : 3

NynxClan

New User
Jan 17, 2016
YouTube
Cool videos man! You just earned yourself a sub ;) I make minecraft videos myself and that would be cool if we could hook up maybe! Other than that keep up the good work!

TheAnimator

Rising User
Feb 5, 2016
YouTube
Cool videos man! You just earned yourself a sub ;) I make minecraft videos myself and that would be cool if we could hook up maybe! Other than that keep up the good work!
Thank ya. I have a new animation coming out. I just have to render it and edit it with voice overs. New channel trailer. You keep up the good work too. Have an awesome day!