PayZet

New User
Dec 24, 2014
YouTube
Hello! or heow as I say it. My name is sebastian, and I am 18 years old. I am known as PayZet in the Youtube community.

I've been doing youtube since I heard about it and that was about 5-6 years ago. Ofc have I change my name change account and so on. But It's because I had a hard time to find a fitting name.

I do not want to go in to my "Bio" and tell my childhood and stuff cos I'm not here for that. I'm here to introduct myself to others!

I am a youtuber IF you haven't figure that out ;) The reason I've started to doing youtube was because of I love the editing and the feedback i get! I can both game edit and get some feedback When I do stuff. I like to talk a lot even if English isn't my mother tounge. But that won stop me! I love it!

What I doing on youtube is for now league of legends, but that isn't my goal on that channel and I've been so clear about that to the others. I just can afford to a pc yet. Anycow If you like to see me create video I would gladfull!

Reactions: pendragongames

pendragongames

Respected User
Feb 8, 2016
Ireland
www.tsu.co
YouTube
Hello! or heow as I say it. My name is sebastian, and I am 18 years old. I am known as PayZet in the Youtube community.

I've been doing youtube since I heard about it and that was about 5-6 years ago. Ofc have I change my name change account and so on. But It's because I had a hard time to find a fitting name.

I do not want to go in to my "Bio" and tell my childhood and stuff cos I'm not here for that. I'm here to introduct myself to others!

I am a youtuber IF you haven't figure that out ;) The reason I've started to doing youtube was because of I love the editing and the feedback i get! I can both game edit and get some feedback When I do stuff. I like to talk a lot even if English isn't my mother tounge. But that won stop me! I love it!

What I doing on youtube is for now league of legends, but that isn't my goal on that channel and I've been so clear about that to the others. I just can afford to a pc yet. Anycow If you like to see me create video I would gladfull!
welcome to freedom mate best wishes