Is it worth it? New series.

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
I only recently started a youtube gaming channel and have had a few games up already, I want to make a subnautica series as I just bought the game. I know the game has been out a while, do you think its still worth doing?:confused:

Kratos Aurion

You Earnestly believe you could defeat me?
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube
If you want to play it then go for it. In general it's a good rule but starting out especially you should play what interests you the most.

BlackHawk Strategy

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 1, 2016
Georgia :(
YouTube
From experience and talking with other YouTubers series don't usually do all that well. I have a Civ 5 series and it does alright but individual videos do better. BUT Subnautica usually does pretty well as far as series go. Especially starting out a series will be tough. But like Kratos said if you want to do it go for it man, if people see you are really into it then you will get more views and subs :)

Reactions: MSHAY Gaming

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
From experience and talking with other YouTubers series don't usually do all that well. I have a Civ 5 series and it does alright but individual videos do better. BUT Subnautica usually does pretty well as far as series go. Especially starting out a series will be tough. But like Kratos said if you want to do it go for it man, if people see you are really into it then you will get more views and subs :)
Thanks much appreciated! Will carry on and go for it!

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
Thanks for all support and advice...I am now on the verge of uploading episode 2 of the series...hope they are ok lol