Gaming Its So late!!

Rairest

New User
May 5, 2016
Florida
YouTube
Hello guys My "goverment" name is Tony :D

I am a 19 year old gamer! i'm really crazy with words a little overboard so children beware. I love to play games in an energetic fashion haven't wanted to start simply because i hop from game to game so i haven't really found what kind of gamer i am yet. I might just upload a plethora of games. I have always been an introvert but somehow very good with people I'm always open to those who simply say hi. Pokemon and Anime are a must in my life. I have a crazy competitive side which sort of gets me really moody at times what can i say i connect to the game really well ha ha! but for the most part that's pretty much it about me. I would really like to get to meet some friends and awesome gamer's on the forum to collaborate with for [ps4] make sure to hit me up! I can't wait to begin my journey as a full time YouTuber! Uploaded a file of me so you guys can have a peek of what i look like :D

Attachments

• HOT!.png
    HOT!.png
    738 KB · Views: 4

Rairest

New User
May 5, 2016
Florida
YouTube
\Hi and Welcome the Forums and ofcourse Freedom.

Nice touch the Picture added. Enjoy

thanks so much Gogamingza! :D i hope the time here will be pleasant!

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hello guys My "goverment" name is Tony :D

I am a 19 year old gamer! i'm really crazy with words a little overboard so children beware. I love to play games in an energetic fashion haven't wanted to start simply because i hop from game to game so i haven't really found what kind of gamer i am yet. I might just upload a plethora of games. I have always been an introvert but somehow very good with people I'm always open to those who simply say hi. Pokemon and Anime are a must in my life. I have a crazy competitive side which sort of gets me really moody at times what can i say i connect to the game really well ha ha! but for the most part that's pretty much it about me. I would really like to get to meet some friends and awesome gamer's on the forum to collaborate with for [ps4] make sure to hit me up! I can't wait to begin my journey as a full time YouTuber! Uploaded a file of me so you guys can have a peek of what i look like :D

Welcome to the family mate, What games do you enjoy the most?

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Hello again, haha :) I used to actually love Poke'mon for the first few generations. I'd logged so many hours into Yellow it's ridiculous. Do you have any go to games that you usually pick and enjoy over the others?