Gaming Its your channel guys check out

Carry Illuminati

New User
Aug 26, 2016
Hi folks. This is an entertainment / humour channel. Please dont take it personal & it is not against anybody.
I give my personal views only in the videos & it can be objectionable at times but it will never be with the intent to hurt or to cause harm.
This channel is just made to entertain folks. Pls entertain yourselves, also share & entertain your friends.
Duniyaa mae kitna gum hai ,tera aur mera kitna kum hai. Laugh & spread laughter, lets make it contagious.
I hope You would join me in my mission of spreading happiness around youtubey platform.

Attachments

• IMG FOR INTRO.png
    IMG FOR INTRO.png
    36.8 KB · Views: 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Please not that you should not be advertising your channel in the discussion thread of the forums. This would be more suited to the introduce yourself section as you are telling us more about your content as such I will get one of the admins to move this over to the correct section for you.

Reactions: N33nis

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Please use the following template for your intro:
freedom.community.tm/intro
And you shouldn't be advertising as zeke pointed out. If you wanna dump videos and links head on over to the creations section but be sure to give karma and check out other people's videos before yours.