OxyXL

New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 24, 2016
YouTube
OxyXL
Your name/alias: OxyXL

Where are you from?: The USA

How old are you?: I'm actually only 14, but i don't look or sound like it.

How did you find Freedom!?: Research, thought joining freedom would help my channel out quite abit.

What made you join our forums?:
Myself, wanted to have more communication with other content creators.

What are your hobbies?:
Technology, its something I've been really good at my entire life.

What is your favorite food?:
I don't know but its thanksgiving as of when I'm writing this so i guess were about to find out

Why did you start YouTube?: Love entertaining people, and i have allot of fun doing it even with my smaller community.

What is your biggest dream?:
I want to one day get all the equipment i need to effortlessly make videos, no matter what the channel size.

What kind of channel do you run?: Its weird, Its mainly commentary videos at the moment with a facecam video thrown in but as i grow and get the things i need to grow I'm sure ill be open to making other types of videos.

How frequently do you upload?: When i have the time, i can be busy, but when I'm not I'm usually working on something.

I have a smaller community of around 65 subscribers right now, but I'm willing to put in the effort needed to bring that number up and increase fan engagement.

If you have any questions don't be afraid to send me a DM, or contact me on twitter @OxyXL

Last edited:

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

Thank you for following the rules and making a brilliant written introduction!
I am glad to read that you are "willing to put in the effort needed to bring that number up and increase fan engagement", as this proves that you have the dedication needed to do well on YouTube, just keep going, even if it takes a while to grow, it will be worth it.

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.

Reactions: OxyXL

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Your name/alias: OxyXL

Where are you from?: The USA

How old are you?: I'm actually only 14, but i don't look or sound like it.

How did you find Freedom!?: Research, thought joining freedom would help my channel out quite abit.

What made you join our forums?:
Myself, wanted to have more communication with other content creators.

What are your hobbies?:
Technology, its something I've been really good at my entire life.

What is your favorite food?:
I don't know but its thanksgiving as of when I'm writing this so i guess were about to find out

Why did you start YouTube?: Love entertaining people, and i have allot of fun doing it even with my smaller community.

What is your biggest dream?:
I want to one day get all the equipment i need to effortlessly make videos, no matter what the channel size.

What kind of channel do you run?: Its weird, Its mainly commentary videos at the moment with a facecam video thrown in but as i grow and get the things i need to grow I'm sure ill be open to making other types of videos.

How frequently do you upload?: When i have the time, i can be busy, but when I'm not I'm usually working on something.

I have a smaller community of around 65 subscribers right now, but I'm willing to put in the effort needed to bring that number up and increase fan engagement.

If you have any questions don't be afraid to send me a DM, or contact me on twitter @OxyXL
Welcome to the Freedom Family :)

Entertainment is sure the way to go! Good to see that your dream is to keep the youtube career alive and kicking! Good luck on the road mate :D

OxyXL

New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 24, 2016
YouTube
OxyXL
lol it won't let me reply to you twilight but,

Thank you, it means allot!
i actually just made a post my monthly stats under milestones, and the results are really good

Anneke Jordaan

Respected User
Sep 21, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom!
Watched some of your videos and sorry to hear about your twitter account getting banned. Hopefully you can get it back up soon.
Best of luck with your channel! :)