Gaming Just a Clash Royale player passing by...

Blitz Clash

New User
Apr 6, 2016
Hey guys.. i guess this is my introduction thing, so let me talk a little bit about myself. I'm a brasilian 17 year old kid and i make youtube videos focused on Clash Royale (game). Started posting videos on youtube only about 2 months ago, and I find it very hard to expand my audience. So here I am now, typing something that maybe no one will read.. but still i don't stop typing because there's still a tiny chance that someone reads it -> this "someone" speaks portuguese -> this "someone" plays clash royale -> This "someone" will like my channel. But what can I do, right? My language is the 7th most spoken in the world, far away from english, so i'm working with what i've got, and i feel like i'm going to succeed someday, cause many subs of mine say i deserve more and more.. And i trust them. Wouldn't you trust your family? Ok, that was cheesy.. They're not my blood family, but they're still very good friends! 84 friends at the moment :)

PTG Productions

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 5, 2016
Pennsylvania
YouTube
Hey guys.. i guess this is my introduction thing, so let me talk a little bit about myself. I'm a brasilian 17 year old kid and i make youtube videos focused on Clash Royale (game). Started posting videos on youtube only about 2 months ago, and I find it very hard to expand my audience. So here I am now, typing something that maybe no one will read.. but still i don't stop typing because there's still a tiny chance that someone reads it -> this "someone" speaks portuguese -> this "someone" plays clash royale -> This "someone" will like my channel. But what can I do, right? My language is the 7th most spoken in the world, far away from english, so i'm working with what i've got, and i feel like i'm going to succeed someday, cause many subs of mine say i deserve more and more.. And i trust them. Wouldn't you trust your family? Ok, that was cheesy.. They're not my blood family, but they're still very good friends! 84 friends at the moment :)

Awesome dude! Ill be sure to check your channel out!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello Blitz, what got you interested in joining freedom? A lot of people join here every day. Expanding your audience takes a lot of time, patience, and knowing what to record next. Always keep going when it comes to getting inspiration ^^

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Welcome to the family and here a small tip form me for be a youtuber don't be discovarge if someone dislike you video and tell you wont make it, don't listen to them and always keep making videos and may you put you sub bottom under you post or link so I can check it out easier.

And good luck on youtube journey!!

Blitz Clash

New User
Apr 6, 2016
Hello Blitz, what got you interested in joining freedom? A lot of people join here every day. Expanding your audience takes a lot of time, patience, and knowing what to record next. Always keep going when it comes to getting inspiration ^^
I joined freedom to help myself helping people, and eventually gaining a bit of money to invest im my equipments and overall quality! I'm too small to get it, but im patient aswell, and already happy to help more than 100 people now :)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I joined freedom to help myself helping people, and eventually gaining a bit of money to invest im my equipments and overall quality! I'm too small to get it, but im patient aswell, and already happy to help more than 100 people now :)
That's the right spirit for joining freedom! Too many people spam often for themselves, and focusing on other people leads to good karma in the future :p I can imagine being small at first, it takes time. I used my job wages to supplement my youtube hobby, but making money on youtube would be a dream come true I bet :p