Entertainment Just a college girl who wants to travel and make youtube vidss

DanielaNoemi

New User
Nov 2, 2017
YouTube
Hi guyss! My name is Daniela and I love to travel so I decided to make a youtube channel so people can experience the same adventures I have! I would love to grow my youtube channel, I only have one video up at the moment but I will be posting more so if you wanna join me in this journey subscribe to mee please<33
Link to my first video is here:

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi Daniela!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. I can totally relate to that title lol :D Here's some things you can do as a new member:
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums (We'll be waiting (y) (Y))
  • Try Tapatalk if you're on mobile - for easier forum browsing.
  • Earn forum credits and use them to buy stuff in the forum store
  • Read through the forum rules and check out our FAQs
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D:D

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hi guyss! My name is Daniela and I love to travel so I decided to make a youtube channel so people can experience the same adventures I have! I would love to grow my youtube channel, I only have one video up at the moment but I will be posting more so if you wanna join me in this journey subscribe to mee please<33
Link to my first video is here:
Welcome to the Community :)

Gratz on the first video and sounds like an amazing idea to vlog about all the different places you visit :)
Best of luck!