Other Milestone Just got 140 views without sharing my videos on social media !

EliteSaint

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 27, 2016
Slovenia
YouTube
I feel so happy now ! :D

Usually after my upload I share my clip into my Facebook group and other social media. But yesterday when I uploaded my new video i decided not to share my video on Social media but just to leave it just like that on YouTube... To see, how many subscribers are actually active on my channel. So I went to sleep and today when i woke up I can see that there is already 160 views on my new video.

I know this is for some people small number but for me it's a big one because I have just 230 subs :') ...

If anyone is interested into my videos, checkout my channel here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrY-h-KLa1IgnY3XbFmAc3g

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
That is great going especially as you didn't share it over social media, just goes to show you have a great loyal fanbase there, well done - and also congrats on having 160 views in the space of a few hours.

Reactions: EliteSaint

EliteSaint

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 27, 2016
Slovenia
YouTube
That is great going especially as you didn't share it over social media, just goes to show you have a great loyal fanbase there, well done - and also congrats on having 160 views in the space of a few hours.
Exactly ! :D Damn I have a really good feeling about my YouTube channel :D I hope that it will become more popular in the future. Thank you for your positive reply, much respect ! :D